1) I found a chocolate that I love. It's called Babolada. My friend Chloe bought some in Serbia and let me have some. They sell it in Krakow too. I think they sell it all over Central Europe. It doesn't taste like bubbly soda, it just tasted like light chocolate, and it has lots of air bubbles in it.
2) There's delicious sausage at the market that they call pepperoni. It's like a fresh Slim Jim. They're super long - a foot and a half long - just one! They're also really thin. You don't even cook it -- it's basically cooked already.
3) There's this dumpling called pierogue, and it's really delicious. On the way to one of my favorite restaurants yesterday night we found a pierogue festival, and ate there instead. Some have really ground-up meat inside them. Some have cheese and potato, and maybe a little onion. Some are steamed and some are fried.
4) There's also this really good rich cake. We had it after the pierogue festival. It's really pretty. It was shaped like a really cool flower, and covered in pretty, glossy, green tasty stuff. Of course we didn't have the whole thing, just a slice of it. It had layers of peach filling, about five, and then cake under the layers. There was a weird candy-green onion thing on the side. It tasted like a candied veggie.
5) There's this really good drink called Almdudler. It's from Austria. It's an herb soda. It's super-duper good. The label is really cool/funny. This is how cool it is.