Three things we each like about Krakow at first blush:
- There are vegetarian restaurants almost all around town.
- Every hour the trumpet plays one half of a song from the tower in the Square.
- Wawel Castle is awesome.
- The food is good -- particularly the Russian dumplings.
- Cars actually stop for you when you cross the street.
- We have our own neighborhood castle.
- We walk everywhere to do everything.
- The Square - at every hour of every day, in any weather.
- Poles don't litter, and they're very polite.
- The Square in the center of Old Town is amazing
- Our apartment is better than I could have imagined.
- Lunch for a family of 4 can be found for $12.00 US.